NIH SBIR/STTR Proposal Prep Virtual Classroom
This workshop is a must if you are considering a National Institutes of Health (NIH) SBIR or STTR submission. In addition to up-to-date information on the SBIR/STTR programs, you’ll receive detailed instruction on developing a competitive proposal for NIH’s SBIR/STTR program.
Session Topics Include:
• An overview of the SBIR/STTR programs, including eligibility, and sources of funding;
• Registration process necessary for submission;
• An introduction to NIH, and essential information for selecting an institute appropriate for your technology;
• How to contact and communicate with program officials;
• How to approach each section of the proposal;
• NIH Proposal Prep: Understanding the NIH review process, writing your Specific AIMS page, research strategy and preparing proposals components for maximum impact, other critical details of the proposal; the importance of your team, facilities and budget;
• Strategies for targeting your proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations;
• Common pitfalls, how to avoid them, and more!
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.